PAID Short-term Vietnamese Community Organizing
|Job Title||Posting Date||Organization|
PAID Short-term PT/FT Vietnamese Community Organizing for Community Needs Assessment Survey
|8/28/2013||Little Saigon San Diego Foundation|
Little Saigon San Diego Foundation is seeking one high-caliber individual to coordinate a Community Needs-assessment Survey. The survey will gather input from community members in order to facilitate the creation of appropriate services “designed by the community for the community”.
Position: Community Organizer
Term: October – March, 2014 (projects may extend beyond this term)
Pay: $2,500 to $5,000 per contract depending on experience.
(This is an independent contract job. There is no employer/employee relation. Contractor is expected to meet goals as agreed upon at the onset of the project )
Ideal candidate should have background in social sciences, social justice, political-sciences, ethnic studies, etc.
Duties includes but are not limited to:
1. Send resume, cover letters, leadership assessment and (optional) letters of recommendation.
2. *Cover Letter Requirement
- Should be one page max (in English)
- Include a 1-minute “elevator speech” about Little Saigon Foundation (in Vietnamese)
- All documents should be in PDF file format
3. Complete the Leadership Assessment at:
(Submit along with cover letters and resume)
|Contact||Fax to:||Email Inquiries to:|
|Frank Vuong||(619) firstname.lastname@example.org|